Besides IO-Link® master and device interface, the compact and highly versatile controller with CODESYS also offers a digital I/O or serial interface module. CECC provides asynchronous control of up to 4 individual axes PTP.
- Compact programmable logic controller
- Programming with CoDeSys to IEC 61131-3
- 12 digital inputs, 8 digital outputs, additionally 2 high-speed counters up to 250 kHz
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbit/s
- USB interface for data transfer
- CECC-LK with CANopen, IO-Link®, I-Port and Modbus TCP protocol
Pulse oscillator VLG
Pulse oscillator for fast cylinder movements, e.g. for agitating vibratory conveyors or for moving relatively small sieve shakers.
- For generating infinitely adjustable signals in controllers
- For high-speed cylinder movements of diaphragm cylinders, single- and double-acting cylinders
The intuitive operator unit CDSM simulates the input/output signals of the Festo motor controller during commissioning.
- Straightforward design of man-machine dialogues
- Semi-graphical display of process values makes them easier to read
- Suitable for commissioning the following motor controllers: CMMO-ST, CMMP-AS, CMMS-ST
- To simulate input and output signals during commissioning