Series NES Stainless Steel Electric External Vibrators
The stainless steel electric vibrators of the series NES are used mainly in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries. They serve as drives for conveyor troughs, sieves and discharge devices.
The stainless steel surfaces of the vibrators are especially resistant to chemically corrosive environmental conditions and can be thoroughly cleaned manually and by machine with powerful cleaning agents.
Stainless steel electric external vibrators are three-phase current asynchronous motors with adjustable unbalances at both ends of the shaft. These unbalances generate an undirected sinusoidal vibration with the frequency of the corresponding rotation speed.
- Circular vibration
- Especially resistant to aggressive environmental conditions
- Centrifugal force from 296 N to 42,446 N
- High operational safety
- Tropical insulation by vacuum impregnation
- Protection IP 66
Nominal frequency from 750 min-1 to 3,600 min-1
- Stainless steel housing
Customised Vibrating Tables
While our durable, high-quality vibration tables are designed to perform in a broad range of industrial applications throughout the world, we have also engineered customised vibration tables to meet highly specific unique needs for our customers. In these cases, we have designed fully customised vibration tables that are movable, are designed to fit in small or unique spaces, include rollers and load cells, meet the requirements for ATEX certification, and are constructed with specific materials, like stainless steel.
Whether you need a vibrating table for compacting bulk materials, filling packages or containers, gently removing products from molds, or testing resistance to vibration, we are happy to put our 65 years of experience and expertise to work for you and design the right solution for your business.
For more information, please fill out our application questionnaire. We will gladly review your specifications and together we will find a customised solution that best meets your needs!
- All designs are possible
- Custom options include portability, roller tracks, ATEX certification and more
- Powered by electric or pneumatic vibrators
- Settings adjustable during operation
- Easy to operate
- Variable frequencies
- Variable vibration amplitudes
Series PKL Pneumatic Impactors
Pneumatic impactors of the series PKL are particularly suitable for eliminating stubborn residues from walls, pipes and containers.
Common applications include: elimination of tube-forming, bridging and evacuation of residues.
The impact is created by the piston, which is accelerated with the help of a pneumatically preloaded spring. The rapid venting of the piston chamber causes the piston to strike the impact surface abruptly. With the PKL 190 to 740, the impact is made directly on the mounting surface, while the types PKL 1000 to PKL 10000 transmit the impact energy via an impact plate integrated in the knocker.
The PKL series pneumatic impactors can be operated with oil-free compressed air.
- Higher impact power than traditional impactors
- Lower compressed air requirement per impact
- Low-noise versions with elastomer insert EE
The quick-opening valve is piloted by means of the pneumatic actuator either with a separate solenoid
- Versions with automatic control ST
- ATEX or Stainless Steel versions available
Series NCT Pneumatic Turbine Vibrators
Pneumatic turbine vibrators of the series NCT are particularly suitable for moving bulk materials. They can be used for emptying containers and big bags, driving chutes, sieves and vibrating tables and for the mechanical stimulation of processes.
Special features of the NCT pneumatic turbine vibrators are high frequency at low noise level and low air consumption.
The rotary vibration is produced by a turbine with eccentrically mounted unbalanced masses. The frequency and therefore the centrifugal force can be continuously regulated via the operating pressure.
ATEX-conform and stainless steel housings are available.
- Rotary vibration
- Resistant to aggressive environmental conditions
- Unrestricted, lubrication-free operation
- Nominal frequency from 4,900 min-1 to 45,460 min-1
- Centrifugal force from 288 N to 8,659 N
- Frequency continuously adjustable by means of air pressure
- Reduced noise level
- Maintenance-free due to continuously lubricated rolling bearing
- Available in ATEX-compliant and stainless steel
Series NHR and NVI Mass Concrete Compacting Unit
The hydraulic internal vibrators of the series NHR 150 are particularly suitable for the compaction of concrete of biggest granularity and sand.
The vibrators are suspended by cardans on the mass concrete compaction unit of the series NVI that is available such as two or three vibrators in a row or four vibrators in square.
Hydraulic excavators, loaders and dozers come into consideration for use as carrier vehicles. For example, the existing bucket of a hydraulic excavator can be removed and replaced by a NVI.
The complete controls for the NHR 150 vibrators are integrated in NVI and the existing supplementary hammer/-scissors operation equipment can generally be used for hydraulic supply and operation. Thus no further modifications of the carrier vehicle are required.
- Compaction of coarse-grained mass concrete
- For mounting to hydraulic digger or loader
- Driven by the digger’s or loader’s hydraulic system
- Mounting Crossrail can be rotated through 90° in both directions
- Working speed 7,000 – 8,000 rev/min
- Centrifugal force 21,630 N
- Compaction rate 30 – 200 m³/h